Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this R'N'B tune?

• 24-10-2004 4:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

I heard this a alot when i was living in spain a few years ago ..recently i heard a version played over but not the same...lyrics went:

Just do it, do it, do it now, lick it good, lick this BLAH BLAH ,lick this good, lick it like you should....like this, like that..... and something like that repaeted a few times... if any one know the name please tell me i after the spainish version anyway the one i heard in ireland is not as good and is clean.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

it's 'lil kim, couldnt tell you the name of it but im sure a search under her name would throw up a few results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's not Lil Kim, it's Khia and it's called My Neck, My Back.
    Terrible song imo, she's a real Foxy Brown wannabe, not that Foxy Brown is good either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Makaveli wrote:
    It's not Lil Kim, it's Khia and it's called My Neck, My Back.
    Terrible song imo, she's a real Foxy Brown wannabe, not that Foxy Brown is good either.

Yeah that appears to be it.. can't find the version we heard in spain though... i agree its a bit a a lame tune, but its not for me... Cheers Mak. :D

Advertisement