Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Duoluo Tianshi (Aka Fallen Angels)

• 19-06-2001 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have a clue where I can find this film available to buy on DVD not on the internet?

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Is it Anime? Can't say ive heard of it. Sorry for getting your hopes up because you thought someone had the answer smile.gif

Reminds me of my THX-1138 thread....*sniff*

However.....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000ILEM/qid%3D993080220/002-3320067-7920006

[This message has been edited by Lex_Diamonds (edited 21-06-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Thanks, but I'm looking for it not on the internet, I can't buy things off the internet as I have no credit card.

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Then i'm afraid your outta luck. The choice in Ireland when it comes to such movies is non-existant. If you live in the Dublin area I can order it and post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Sounds complicated, think I'll stick to borrowing the VHS Tape from a friend. smile.gif

It isn't animé by the way, it's an romantic/action/comedy style film, very amazing. I suggest you see it smile.gif

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

You might want to check out Laser on George's Street. They rent out a wide range of films and might stock this hong kong film.

• Advertisement
Advertisement