Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightwish

• 24-10-2004 10:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what people think of them. They're pretty one of a kind, I like their style. They use the standard metal structure, then make i sound less static and more dynamic, it's great. I've got Angels Fall First, Oceanborn, Wishmaster, Century Child, Once and From Wishes To Eternity on DVD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've all their albums and both DVDs. Excellent band. Listening to Once right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I quite like Nightwish, but I find I can't really listen to them for long periods of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I really can't get into the whole metal band with operatic female vocals thing. Call me old fashioned but I much prefer my good old aggressive male growling. Bring on the testosterone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

I've heard one song. It was on some music channels recently. I'm sure if i can stand her vocals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I think she's amazing, and I love the band, sheer quality! Hours of enjoyment! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

yeah they are a great band only own angels fall first which is good but have mp3's of some of their other stuff which i think is better such as kinslayer.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Big City Smaug

Nightwish are quite nice.

Advertisement