Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the punisher release?

• 24-10-2004 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

hi
    i was in the US all summer... has the punisher been released in the cinema's here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Came out on 24/9 here. Lasted 3 weeks before getting pulled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

yup. one of those blink-and-youll-miss-it releases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

deservedly i might add. a disgrace of a film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

I downloaded it, thought it was grand, watchable, harmless stuff. Mind you wasn't big into the punisher comics, and I didn't pay for it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

deservedly i might add. a disgrace of a film.

nah, was a great bit of fun, and much much better then alot of the dross the has been around longer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yeh i saw it for the five minutes it was in the cinema. Wasnt the mae west but it was still watchable imo.

It was a nice diversion anyways

Advertisement