Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie Tournament for FIFA 2005 on XBox Live?

Options
  • 24-10-2004 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

Just after getting FIFA 2005, played it a little online. Doing awful but it's still good fun. Anyone interested in having a little boardsie tournament to decide who is the greatest FIFA player here? If we don't get 8 for a tournament, I suppose that we could run a league perhaps. Anyway, if you're interested or have any ideas feel free to suggest them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I think everyone's gonna be playing the Pro Evo 4 tournie and i suggest you bring back fifa and get it ;)

If not you'll be doing yourself and injustice.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd be up for it. I got FIFA to tide me over until Pro Evo comes out and I'm impressed. It's no PES, but it's definately an improvement on past versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Well I might be able to get my hands on a copy of Pro Evolution too ;) For the moment though, I'll make do with FIFA. My xBox Live tag name is Carrigaline so if Super_Furry or anyone else for that matter fancies a game then let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I'd be up for it. Pes4 is good but i dont think its that much of a muchness in the difference.

Advertisement