Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPT Final Table Line-up

Options
  • 24-10-2004 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭

1 Xuyen Pham 138,000
    2 Rorey Liffey 115,000
    3 Jamie Drummond 147,500
    4 Julian Thew 49,100
    5 Alan Vinson 119,700
    6 John Coughlan 91.300
    7 Sean Donaldson 93,200
    8 Ram Vaswani 66,500

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ram or Pham to win.

I'll bet on Ram to win if anyone gives me decent odds.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

off to the bookies with ya so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭pokertroll

DeVore wrote:
    Ram or Pham to win.

I'll bet on Ram to win if anyone gives me decent odds.

DeV.

Best of luck to Jamie Drummond! Amazing achievement to be chip leader at this stage. I hope he wins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

ram won, rory 2nd and jamie 3rd. had a great time watching it.

thanks a mill to John Duthie and DeVore.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I *did* find someone to take my bet. 4:1 with Dapper, Pam AND Henbane. Thanks lads, beer tastes sweeter when its bought with gambled money :)

'Wan Ram ye good thing ye!

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

And a special congatulations has to go to Henbane who was asked to leave by Thomas Krempser.

MrP

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Lol quite an acheivement by Henbane considering Kevin O'connell and Padraig Parkinson were quite rowdy too. I left with 3 players remaining and had a felling Henbane was heading for trouble.

That wasnt all... as a punter to my left said "can we bet on the boxing match too?" :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

A gentleman to my left made a comment to one of the production staff about the noise emanating from the seats opposite. The floor manager replied, "You're a fine one to talk. You should have heard yourself in Barcelona." To which the original gentleman replied. "Ah, but I was drunk."

Seriously though it was a great night and it was wonderful being able to match up faces and real names to boards.ie handles. I'm more determined than ever to start playing in real games and now that I've won an entry to the Tuesday 100 game in the Merrion you just might see me there. I'll set up Stargate to tape :-)

David

I'll set up Stargate to tape :-)

David
    Man you are such a nerd!

I Sky+ it and have it series linked so I can't miss it. Atlanis too.

MrP

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote:
    That wasnt all... as a punter to my left said "can we bet on the boxing match too?" smile.gif

DeV.
    Actually I do have a kind of hazy memory trying to fight its way up from the alcohol sodden depths of my brain.confused.gif Was there almost a rumble between Padraig and someone who shall remain nameless? I also remember Thomas asking for someone to call securityeek.gif

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Sounds like I missed quite a night... Was anyone sober and could they give a full account of who did what (or who punched whom).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

DeVore wrote:
    That wasnt all... as a punter to my left said "can we bet on the boxing match too?" :)

DeV.

haha, that'd be me. the match never happened though. :)

Advertisement