Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hawaiian baby woodrose!

• 24-10-2004 5:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

yes, this might not be the forum for it but i don't care.. they're legal so I figure I'm allowed post here :p

a friend of mine is comin over in a small bit and we're gona take some HBW seeds (six each). I scraped the coating off the seeds, and we're just gona chew em and wash them down with some water.

I've been reading alot of trip repots on erowid and I am *really* ****ing looking forward to this I'm a little worried about nausea and throwing up (don't have any travel sickness pills) but, **** it.. I used to drink alcahol so I oughta be well used to a good vomiting session. Going to bring a little basin into my bedroom however, just so if the need arises we can get sick into it (if we don't have time to run to the jacks).

I ate a burger about 7 hours ago, and an apple about 4 hours ago (had some tic tacs about 2 hours ago) so my stomach should be nice and empty, which hopefully will reduce the nauseatic (is that even a word?) effects.

I've had these seeds for a few months now and it's about god damn time I took them. I'm not really sure what to expect, alot of the reports vary greatly.. between talking to the spirit of the plant, getting an MDMA like buzz (only more intsense),or similar effects to a mild acid trip... all of these things sound great to me, big fan of acid.. quite partial to mdma.. and while I'm not a very spiritual person I figure **** it.. it's always good to get in touch with nature.

don't have any pot, which is a bit of a bummer but I suppose we'll just have to make do without.

here's to legal high's :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I've heard they are like LSD.. but the method i heard of taking them is a long process envolving petroleum ether, and extracting the chemicals and your left with a gummy looking substance which can be put into capsules and swallowed... never the less your going to eat them cool... keep us posted on the effects when you come up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they contain LSA, which is sort of a cousin of acid.. less visual afaik.

the process you heard of is how to extract the LSA from the seed itself, but i'm not bothered with that. just gona munch down :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Good luck mordeth. I was interested in Morning Glory seeds a while back, never bothered with them though. You've nothing to lose (except maybe your breakfast). :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Or his sanity....

Then again, if he's done acid before with no ill-effects, then he should be okay. Go for it, 'deth!

that was FUN!

friend I was with didn't get anything off them except a lil bit of nausea, but I tripped pretty well for 8-9 hours. was like acid, only more intense than when I did it.. and with a lil bit of MDMA love buzzing thrown in to the mix. Spent all night watching south park and scrubs for some reason, instead of listening to music.. still.. next time I'll prob do them on my own and just chill out with a few albums.

well worth the 7 euro. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

cool. kudos. did you buy 'em on the net or locally?

the net, www.kingbong.com

the ones my friend took (that did nothing for him) I bought in a smartshop in Amsterdam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    Good luck mordeth. I was interested in Morning Glory seeds a while back, never bothered with them though. You've nothing to lose (except maybe your breakfast). :D

Morning Glory seeds have to be scrubbed well before consumption as they're treated with chemicals - and I believe the only reason for this is so people won't eat them. :-( They're also pretty tough on the stomach.

aye, it's the same with hawaiian baby woodrose.. although they contain 10 times more lsa than morning glories.

i wonder what it would be like to take woodrose *and* acid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I've done these before just take the shells off them before eating...i ate 11 of them and had eyes like smarties after them..very similar to a nice mushy buzz.

Got a good source for buying them online?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

If i get them i would like to try the refining process, that way you get just the LSA no puking. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Puking? that was non-existent when I done them and among my mates only one or two got slight nausea....go for it.

http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Browse.asp?Category=Seeds:Hawaiian%20Baby%20Woodrose

the last ones on that page are the ones to go for.

also info

http://www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw.shtml

I want *everything* on that site..

Advertisement