Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

playstation 2 VGA adapter

Options
  • 25-10-2004 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried out a VGA adapter for the ps2. Just interested in what anyones thought of the picture quality and the best type.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

What VGA adaptor..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Any really, there doesn't seem to be many of them about. Most use double scanning, blaze make one that claims true hi rez in particular games. Just interested if anyones tried one before i go splashing out on one.

Surely the high resolution **** is just taking advantage of high definition compatible games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Don't know, information on the blaze adapter (which is seemingly the only one that supports it) is pretty hard to find. What few reviews i've found claim it to be annoying and prone to not working whatsoever due to a boot disc which is required to load every game....so i can't see myself picking that up.
    Don't really care about the increase in image quality, just want one that works and gives me a tv-esque picture without having to lug my telly around.

I hear ya. Just bought the Vdigi transcoder for the Xbox but have not tested it yet. Also works with the PS2 and Gamecube. Its meant to be the best one by far!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Jethrog

how did you get on with the Vdigi adaptor?? And where did you buy it.

Thinking of getting one for my ps2

Ta

Advertisement