Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i'm class rep - ah wtf do i do?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

pepsi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

its crap...

you've just been brainwashed by coca cola

quite probally so, but fact remains that i'm still brainwashed and like me coke...

pepsi / coke?
    fanta or club?
    sprite or 7up?
    these are the important questions university education can only help answer

• Advertisement

coke , club orange and sprite of course.

obviously :-)

Eh Sky, you live a bit away from college...on the way to college (aka the maths department) you should pass by a few shops. Drop in and get your regular 10 litres of coke, you'll be grand. I'm becoming addicted to Club Orange lately actually...

its the principle of the matter dude, i might only actually pass an su shop once every week or so, but when i do i'd like there to be coke in it ;)

And club orange eh? hrmm been drink'n more of that than coke lately myself actually, better stop if its just as addictive...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Coke, Lucozade orange and sprite tbh.

and btw i really do want coke back in the SU shops. really badly. i cant drink anything else there cept for lucozade orange and its ****off expensive for whats in it - stupid expensive lucozade!

so lets start a petition! :)

hehehe or i can just be lazy, i prefer the second option.

Donal - i think cormacs gonna run again if andy goes buhbye - he seems to want to collect more random positions :)

• Advertisement

Yeah Cormac's just one of the names going for it...

Just to let you know, if you get a petition going with 350 signatures & valid student numbers, you can get a referendum going. Or submit a motion to council. Or you could just be lazy :)

Blah blah blah blah blah...

i'm lazy, and your the su hack, so ye know do yer thing..............

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

crash_000 wrote:
    Donal - i think cormacs gonna run again if andy goes buhbye - he seems to want to collect more random positions
    yeah he mentioned that to me...the amount of things he does already though, what with the hist and all...where does he find the time :)

hrm.. coke (pepsi is way too sweet and basically yucky), and sprite definitely, but as for club/fanta im not sure..think im leaning towards club but methinks a taste test is in order, it been a while since ive drunk either :)

I voted atari jaguar Ian, if you want coke back you'll do your own dirty work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

yeah he mentioned that to me...the amount of things he does already though, what with the hist and all...where does he find the time :)

leads to the question - have you actually seen him in lectures recently? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

crash_000 wrote:
    leads to the question - have you actually seen him in lectures recently?
    you know he's been pretty good lately, usually in by half past at least! actually i think he was in at like quarter past the other day...we were shocked to say the least ;)

Advertisement