Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two outa three ain't bad

Options
  • 25-10-2004 6:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Brief report on Merrion 150 and full one on Fitz 20 can be seen at

My poker blog

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Can I ask, how did you get Google ads on your poker site?

Nice win at the Fitz btw. I'm kinda glad I didnt play in the 150 game now from all reports...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Enjoyed reading this - thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Tom whatever about the topup thing it was a great tournament hardly any rebuys on my table, got dealt aces twice and kings once prebreak and didnt get paid off on any of them. Far better prize and blind structure than the shambles in the fitz, best tournament ive played in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭pokertroll

bohsman wrote:
    Far better prize and blind structure than the shambles in the fitz, best tournament ive played in.

Thurs was a great tourney also. Unfortunately I was too ill to play on Sun.
    Look at the quality of players that ended up winning each event - proves it isn't about luck!

Thurs - Scott Grey
    EPT - Vaswani and Liffey
    Sun - Willie Tann and eh.. Jac Arama

I think once the Fitz have more capacity, they will be able to manage the big one better and will hopefully be able to take on a festival or two. Nobody knows better than Luke how to run a tourney but the place is just too overstretched for the big game IMHO and starts the game way too late to have a decent blinds structure.

Until then, if I'm gonna play one big game a month (Fitz v Merrion), it has to be the merrion (200) as I think they have the right capacity and start the game at a more suitable time (8PM)

Advertisement