Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So what you think was on that damn box?

• 03-07-2001 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

You know in Ronin that big BOX thing.. what the hell was in that??

What the ****? hmmm...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

the point is uer not meant to ever know because the makers didnt have the imagination to make something (dont blame them either the amount of crappy nuclear explsives plots is sickening)

IF its something the IRA would use i would say docs on the english or something close to it. But its from Russia so maybe its their agaents or something. U gotta look at who had it and who wants it and how it can be used. The IRA want nothing from america so i say something to do with british military.

People of the Boards

I have a cunning plan

and before u ask how cunning

just trust me its cunning

oooo thats cunning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

The idea was stolen was the briefcase in Pulp Fiction...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Ah yea, but it'd gold innit ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Man Ronin had one of the best Car Chases in a film.

As for the box I'm going with Nuclear Secrets.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chubby:
    The idea was stolen was the briefcase in Pulp Fiction...</font>

which in turn was stolen from..
    er cant remember. possibly tales of the unexpected or alfred hitch**** presents.
    actually no, it was the twilight zone now that i think about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

thought I heard mention somewhere that the briefcase had something like a soul in it... or was that tales of the unexpected?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Yeah it was Marsellus Wallace's soul and that's why he had a plaster on the back of his neck because that's supposed to be how you take someones soul out, through the back of the neck.

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭SweetBirdOfTruth

the idea of the case as a maguffin is an idea borrowed (mostly) from hitch****. the contents of the case are unimportant. it's simply the hook the film hangs off.

(so if i write hitch**** the system goes ... oooh rude work, quick, asterixes? gosh! so howabout if i write hhiittcchhccoocckk? thank god he didn't come from s****horpe and support arsenal)

[This message has been edited by SweetBirdOfTruth (edited 04-07-2001).]

Advertisement