Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favouite Phsyco phace

• 05-07-2001 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Well .. i got mine and is BY FAR the best in my opinion.. nad that is Full metal jackers insane *******.. (poor fellah) ahhh well.. he has the best face in the toilets as he is sitting down on the toilit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Yeah i agree he was cool...... But i think i've seen better sadly i cant place it right now but i could get ye a better psycho picture ssometime tomarrow biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

eeeehhhh Blitz .. how u get uer -1 karma .. back to 0 biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I think everyone has to love Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter AKA Anthony Hopkins in Silence of The Lambs...

But at the current moment, I know there are better, but I need time to think about it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I've been a good boy -adren- The admins wont pick on me i have been a good boy and will always be good... mommy told me not o be naughty and tha those sockets are not the same as ones on the wall and i shouldnt jam electric wires down them. Mommy says our kat timmy will never be the same again frown.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif hey your right WOOHOO i dont know wha i did but i thank which ever admin took pity

People of the Boards

I have a cunning plan

and before u ask how cunning

just trust me its cunning

oooo thats cunning

Advertisement