Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an Irish Muay Thai Ranking Websites?

• 25-10-2004 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just off Muay Thai online's website and noticed their British Rankings, and was wondering if there's any Irish websites which has all the male and female rankings/titles of Irish Fighters it would be interesting to look at! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

hey there

at the minute there isnt. Theres about 8 proper thai gyms in ireland so normally there wouldnt even be 10 lads in the wieght division, that arent novice fighters so it would be hard to do.

What weights are you interested in and i tell you whos the champ in that weight

thanks paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Deakers

thanks for replying,

Sorry, I wasnt really interested in a particular weight I was just wondering in general if there was such a website, but from what you say there isnt much need for one, I didnt realise there was so little amount of gyms!

unfortunately thats the case at the minute

.. although there are a few lads at the end of their time with fights so they might move on and open gyms up, so maybe the number will increase. As it stands at the minute theres about 8.

Belfast 1
    Dublin 2
    Cork 2
    Carlow 1
    Galways 2

and I think thats it. there are a quite a few gyms that cliam to be fighting thai, but generally tou find its a crock o ****e :D

If you loking for a gym in any of these areas I will put you onto the lads etc

paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

yo paddy,

dublin 2 - Bridgestone and where else??

A fella from bridgestone has started his own place there. Hes called MIck Dockery.

There was a 3rd one in John Kavs place run by a Lithuthian fella but he works evenings so he packed it on the head.

Thats it as far as i know. If you want info on it I will let you know.

paddy

• Advertisement
Advertisement