Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transforming

Options
  • 25-10-2004 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

You know when ppl transform one object into another, its in ads and movies the whole time, like say there is a person standing there then they slowly change shape into an (i dunno) apple, do you have any simple tips on how to do this (for animation purposes)?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The word you are looking for is "Morphing". Theres plenty of stuff out there for it now but I recommend the Video Editing forum which is chock full of people who can help you.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Oops. OK, Bin this then cult, dont bother moving it cos Ive started a new thread there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'll give it a go!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

/me 's mind explodes

AN APPLEMONKEY! *shock*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's the dreaded were-apple of the amazon

RUN AWAY!

• Advertisement
Advertisement