Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help me find....

• 25-10-2004 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

Willy Wonka Chocolate Bars?
    I'm looking for some for Halloween and can't find them in the shops that I'd seen them in before.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Gordon wrote:
    Yep but I need some for Friday :(

Any ideas of a shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Ah yes, rather soon.

My only memory was seeing them in a shop in Richmond Street up by Camden street but as you know that was around a year ago at least and if you can't find them now then I doubt they will be there either. I wouldn't put my suggestion as valid unless you are close by the Spar on the corner of Richmond street/Camden street and... can't remember the other one - the one next to the Police officer's relaxing joint. Opposite the AIB. Oh, up from the bleeding horse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Cool thanks Gordo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I think Spar stock them usually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

oh yea anywhere i can get them in waterford?there the best bars in the world!

Advertisement