Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

south park series 5

• 09-07-2001 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

Just watched 504 and have come to the conclusion that this series is going to be goddamn amazing, 504 is quite possibly one of the funniest episodes I have seen since midway through the 3rd series (korns groovy pirate ghost mystery or sexual harrassment panda).

Yeah sure they're churning out old themes (handicapped/cults in 503/504 without ruining it too much for ya) but they are just absolutely pulling the **** at this stage of everything and everyone, and the result is brilliant.

btw www.spgermany.com for episodes 502-504.. go get smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

thank you ,Wow what a wonderful post
    I mean audience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I saw the epidsode where they say the S word, because due to a loophole in the US laws they are allowed say it in certain contexts (Mr Garrison explains that he can call people fags because he's gay but straight people can't say fag).

So they manage to say it I think over 110 times. They even have a little counter going at the bottom of the screen.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I watched 503 there ("Cripple Fight") and I laughed myself silly. Like Kali, I hadn't watched any in ages and I barely ever knew who Timmeh was.

Rob.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

jimmys impressions are the best smile.gif

Advertisement