Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preview, but not able to Submit...

Options
  • 26-10-2004 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I don't know if this is in the right part, so please move as you, the mods, see fit.

Recently, I've found that if I press Preview, and then Submit, the Submit button doen't work.

Because of this, I have to keep write it, Preview it, create new reply, and copy&paste the reply to the new window, and then Submit it (as I've just done for this post).

Any idea's? I'm using Firefox v1.0 PR. I don't think its the 1.0 release, as it used to work (with 1.0), but then it just stopped working.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

works for me with IE, are you allowing the whole preview page to load before submitting? I have noticed a few errors when posting before the current page has fully loaded.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

This came up on the Help forum recently and is being caused by the SSF tag in your signature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

John R wrote:
    hmmmm
    Yeeesss.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

ecksor wrote:
    This came up on the Help forum recently and is being caused by the SSF tag in your signature.
    boo test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Thanks ecksor. If I disable signature before I press Preview, I can then preview it, enable the signature, and finally press Submit afterwards, with no problem.

Advertisement