Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone for Omaha ?

Options
  • 26-10-2004 3:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Any of you guys out there up for an Omaha tournie. Maybe a 50 PL freezeout? I am sure if we get enough interest then Luke will put it on for us in the Fitz.
    Don't fancy my chances much after my performance in the cash game last night, but I find the game gives you a bit more to think about and often have a game of omaha high low online when needing a break from a bad run.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

You should try the Saturday night PL hold'em/Omaha tournament. My omaha game sucks with the best of them but this tournament is great fun, and nowhere near as pricy as a cash game if you're new to Oklahoma.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Shortstack wrote:
    Any of you guys out there up for an Omaha tournie.

Yes indeed :D

Music to my ears....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Id play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Im trying to get one going, looking at a 25euro with one rebuy/topup Luke thinks its a good idea, just trying to find a day to hold it, possibaly six o clock start on a tuesday?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

My omaha game is fairly bad but improving due to my inability to NOT play it during the Omaha round of the cash game.
    I'm in!

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement