Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Chopper

• 26-10-2004 8:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭

Anybody no if the new season has started yet-

I'm not sure but i think it was on last night - they were doing the Jay Leno bike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Here's a "H" i wasn't using. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Yeah that was one of the new series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Yeah the Jay Leno bike is of the new series, great show, anyone else think Paul Senior has a serious case of "roid" rage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Yeah saw it last nite, it was a classic 'old' 50's look bike pretty cool that they went riding with Jay around LA.

Paul snr is a bid of a prat sometimes, says a lot of 'Just get it done already'
    Typical boss says this and leaves.' i'm off to an important meeting instead of muckin in and helping the boys out. Paul Jnr is very creative with the designs he comes up with for the bikes.

Quality viewing- Discovery Channell @ its best B-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Hagar wrote:
    Here's a "H" i wasn't using. ;)
    LOL added :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Absolute ****, Paul Snr would be shot if I had a gun and knew wwhere he lived !!!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Yeah thats the new series wish i had Sky+ to record them all as i often don't get the chance to watch them at night, although I think that its repeated again at the weekend.

I saw that one where they built Jay Lenos bike, sis you see the fire truck Leno was driving as his car to work!

Advertisement