Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Cartoon

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Yeah there was an actual Space Ghost cartoon. It was cool. Well as you can guess he was some kind of hero in space.

Birdman was cool too! Up untill that muppet Birdboy joined him!

John (yes THE John!)
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Space Ghost was he ye're man with the arm bands with 3 buttons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Any1 remember when space ghost interviewed Matt Groaning.
    thats was mad.

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 leelu

I can't believe no-one mentioned Ulysses 31! How could you forget those wonderful sound effects and the (mildly) funky 1970s/80s electric guitar soundtrack??

If you have Sky Digital you might have caught it on one of the kid's channels a few months ago... I tried to watch the whole series... absolutely classic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

[all images from http://www.yesterdayland.com/ ]

Bananaman
    sa1482.gif

Count Duckula
    sa1452.gif

Ducktails owns your pants!
    sa1289.gif

SuperTed!
    sa1464.gif

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
    sa1086.jpg

[This message has been edited by smoke-me-a-kipper (edited 10-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by smoke-me-a-kipper (edited 10-07-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

Was pi$$ed in Norway last month arguing with 2 Norwegians bout the name of the robot in Ulysses!!

[This message has been edited by Mythago (edited 11-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Ok some of the cartoons i lurved..

Mysterious Cities of Gold
    ThunderCats (0wn4g3)
    HeMan
    Ulysses (Great cartoon)
    D&D (i was about 5/6 when i watched this yet i still remember it, great cartoon also)

They are just some of my favs, one cartoon can't stand it Count Duckula, ITS COMPLETE $HITE! smile.gif

Btw Lex i lluurrvvee pokemon too biggrin.gif (im 17 and yes i like pokemon :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Hmm, this is an old one but - 'Rainbow Brite and the Sprites' is my latest craze revival 80's cartoon just remembered about it the other day and watched my old video tapes. Following a recent conversation, suddenly came to my attention no one has mentioned 'Jem and the Holograms'.. Shame on you people. smile.gif

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

Advertisement