Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car seat covers

Options
  • 26-10-2004 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi all ,
    Looking for decent car seat covers (predominantly black, perhaps 80%)

The Argos range look cack , really awful , but these seem to be the standard covers doing the rounds at the moment,

Went out to that place in Blanchardstown yesterday and they were nothing short of a RIP-OFF (120 quid for the old 'classic' covers !!! wtf ) , in fact they were way ooverpriced on most items , for an aparent superstore, w***Ers.

So where do I go to get seat covers, it there a good online store or somewhere in Dublin I havent' seen ??? (motorstore in Northside and Ilac is closed)
    And that place out in liffey valley was closed on saturday (is it gone for good?)
    Or what are good sites ???

thanks in advance,

Fionn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Fionn101, do you mean tthe motor store that used to be in Liffey Valley? There used to be a few of those shops around. Well if you meant that place, it went into liquidation a few months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Yeah that's right, 'Motor Store' went out of business. Now 'Motorway' have all the business. You're right Fionn, they are overpriced. I posted a similar question a while back about car seat covers. I'm looking for the 'Classic' ones, but not for 130 quid! There has to be somewhere else either online or otherwise that sells them.

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

seems fairyhouse racecourse is the place to go , saturday mornings so I'm told,

will let ya know how I get on, cause for 130 blips I'd rather buy fabric and pimp the ride proper. wonder if there is a guide to it somewhere ......

anyway /me off to mesh the grille(cost 6.95 in atlantic, motorway were charging 29.95 for mesh, rip-off)

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Fionn101 wrote:

will let ya know how I get on, cause for 130 blips I'd rather buy fabric and pimp the ride proper. wonder if there is a guide to it somewhere ......

Do they sell 'Classic' covers in fairyhouse, or just other seat covers?... Yeah let us know how you get on!

Cheers,

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

Fionn101 wrote:
    anyway /me off to mesh the grille(cost 6.95 in atlantic, motorway were charging 29.95 for mesh, rip-off)

Fairyhouse racecourse on a sunday morning it is :)

€30 for a whole set, with steering wheel cover and those seat belt yokes too - not too shabby :) about 70% black 30% grey but there's loads of types up there

just haggle a little with them - they'll rip you off otherwise (upwards of €40!) - and shop around the stalls some are selling at a higher price then others anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

nice one

Advertisement