Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Tourney winner! woo-hoo!

Options
  • 26-10-2004 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, Just thought id share a little bit o good news with ye. I finally took down one of those small No-limit games on 888.com. 2 dollar buy in(Imagine the standard!). the key hand was when there was 3 of us left. One agressive player bet big when I flopped a queen to pair my hand. The turn and river brought two more Queens. Never got to see his hand, and I got 10k in chips.
    Sorted! :D First prize was a the most satisfying 14 bucks i ever got.

I usually play pot-limit games on this site and get into the money usually(again 2-5 dollar buy ins against 10 players) but these seem to have dried up lately. This week, its all been 30 dollar + and only 5 seats. Does anyone here play on this site? notice the same?
    cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

Yeah ive been playing on Pacific Poker for a while now. Im now playing in the $100 and $200 buy in 5 seater SnGs. I think a lot of people are switching to the 5 seater tourneys because they are quick and if you play pretty tight you will make your money back at least.

Ive noticed that the $100 buy ins have dried up a bit lately with more people playing the $200 buy in which is a much tighter game than any others that ive played in. I generally stick to the $100 buy in because you get a lot of loose play in them

Advertisement