Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ATTENTION All Chris Morris & Brass Eye fans!!

• 27-06-2001 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Channel 4 are finally repeating episodes of Brass Eye on July 5th, at 10.35 there's a 'Brass Eye Special', and at 11.10 Brass Eye itself, presumably the first episode. Not sure if they are showing more than one.

For God's sake tape it now because even Channel4 have been afraid to repeat since the barrage of complaints they got the first time around smile.gif

And if you haven't seen it, watch it now, some of the funniest TV in history, Chris Morris is God smile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Superb

You can download episodes of Brasseye and other Chris Morris from http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/

Rob.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

I think we must be the only 3 posting here who have seen the series. Got the divx mpgs from that site a while ago.
    Basically, what CT said. Cracking entertainment.

P.S Robbo, class quote from fear and loathing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

icon10.gificon10.gificon10.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Cheers Canaboid, are you the boz-boz?
    smile.gif

Rob.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

brasseye was class.
    thx for the warning that its on.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh god, I saw all the first series and I couldnt watch some of it it was soooo funny and nasty.

The drugs investigation with the guy wandering around London in a nappy asking some well hard looking fúckers for Klarky Kat was too funny... The Mp's warning people about the drug Cake was another kaks-wettingly funny piece.

that man is pure evil.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

procure.txt

I really want that job as Permanent Secretary of Beast Procurement smile.gif

Damn Ch4 pulled the Brasseye special at the last minute. I reckon they were afraid of the legal fallout as I'm told that Chris Morris only brings the tapes in with one hour to go before broadcast.

Rob.

Pure genius more like.
    Was on last night and as good as I remember.

Highlights: All of it

• Advertisement

Aye, t'was a bit suss being pulled like that.
    "Will be shown at a later date....." - Yeah right.
    Last nights was Science which I didn't think was quite as good as the first two but still damn funny.
    "Sex" next week including Morris practically accusing a young girl of "leading on" her sexual attacker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

It seems Morris has duped everyone who was a big fan of the show on the net more like smile.gif Can't wait to see this smile.gif

more on the pulled "special" on http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/

It seems Morris has duped a few ppl.

Advertisement