Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 26-10-2004 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

If I sell my copy of BF:V, can the purchaser play online using the same CD key?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Only one person at a time can play with one CD-key. If you plan on selling it and not playing BF:V anymore then you should be fine.

If you intend on playing it still, then no you can't sell it and have them use it aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Why, why, why would you sell it....

sigh

Yes, aslong you stop playing the game yourself the other person can play fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭TemplarBarna

how much you sellin it for????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

how much you sellin it for????

umm your thiking about buying a game from someone who asked about still using the cd key?

Do you think he will stop playing after he sells it?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

KdjaC wrote:
    umm your thiking about buying a game from someone who asked about still using the cd key?

Do you think he will stop playing after he sells it?

kdjac

Excellent point!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Actually, I do plan to stop playing after selling it - in fact, I haven't played it in about two months. I just don't enjoy it. Sorry folks :) I find ET a lot better for whatever reason (graphics are WAY better in BF:V though)

I just didn't want to sell it on unless I was sure it would work for the purchaser. I'm that nice :P

Et?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Enemy Territory free game using RTCW as a base(you dont need RTCW to play it ) was menat to be an exp pack but was considered ****e by Activision so released for free.

Forum for it up there v good game.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Another thread that goes to the grave yard after about 5posts! Whats happend to boards/Battlefield! So damn boring!

Another thread that goes to the grave yard after about 5posts! Whats happend to boards/Battlefield! So damn boring!
    He asked a question, it was answered, end of (well almost) thread.
    What more do you want?

• Advertisement
Advertisement