Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia headsets

Options
  • 26-10-2004 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭

I have a nokia headset for my 6230 that I use fairly regulary for listening to mp3s and the radio. The problem is that the connection is very poor on it. The sound can be stereo and then mono, or only work in one ear. I also had a 6610 and had the same problems with it. The connection on it is slighty different than for the 6230. I was going to buy a bigger memory card but its seems a waste of time as I cant listen to them properly anyway. Does anyone else have this problem and is there any other nokia headsets that have a better connection?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

yeah same prob here on the 6230 but i did get the bigger card but uploading songs is slow say 30 mins for a 256MB card so i dont upload a lot anymore is good though it can be picky about the songs it plays i have to "clean" the tags with a lil app i have before i upload to ensure they will play. But yeah the connection can be VERY dodgy at times and as for the stereo/mono thing the reception is not brilliant but i do get stereo 90% of the time.

Oh but the MP3 playback is much better than the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭digiman

If you keep it pushed in with your hand, it is very good, but when I put it in my pocket it is very dodgy. Another problem was that I converted a 128k mp3 to 56k and it would skip during the song, not necessarly the at same place either. It was the only way I could get a full album on the 32mb card.

Advertisement