Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interpol

Options
  • 26-10-2004 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

hey
    interpol fans? anyone?
    they're bypassing ireland on their european/uk tour this year, so ther's a petition goin round.
    could do something, gwan, you know you want to... ;)
    cat
    xx

http://www.petitiononline.com/sikes/petition.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

I have it from a good source that they do plan on playing Ireland, maybe it just hasn't been sorted out yet?
    Don't hold me to that though, I'd love for them to come back.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

ryanir to glasgow €50,
    galsgow academy tix, €20
    find a cheap hostel,
    ...i'd pay that to see 'em and i am

gig tix here

fair play on getting the petition up.
    though looking at their tour there isn't much space for a dublin stop-over :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭marwood

heard Ireland was the only European country the album made the top ten in its first week ?

surely they have to play here.the village gig last year was great as was the hq one hte year before....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

i'd say we'll see them here after christmas. They wont "not" play here considering the success the two previous gigs were and as others have said the successful album sales

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Block Party have just rescheduled their gig from November (I think) to January...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

Ro: maaan! wrote:
    Block Party have just rescheduled their gig from November (I think) to January...

WTF ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

knobbles wrote:
    ryanir to glasgow €50,
    galsgow academy tix, €20
    find a cheap hostel,
    ...i'd pay that to see 'em and i am

gig tix here

fair play on getting the petition up.
    though looking at their tour there isn't much space for a dublin stop-over :confused:

hmmmmm

i likes glasgow.

WTF ?
    Bloc Party are supporting Interpol on a lot of their European tour. They were gonna play Whelan's sometime this month, but they changed it to January the other day. I just meant they could be changing it to coincide with a possible Interpol gig here in January. Long shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Ro: maaan! wrote:
    Bloc Party are supporting Interpol on a lot of their European tour. They were gonna play Whelan's sometime this month, but they changed it to January the other day. I just meant they could be changing it to coincide with a possible Interpol gig here in January. Long shot.

Nah its not changed to coincide with Interpol coz it's their own gig in whelans..I bought a ticket when they went on sale and its valid for January too.

Nah its not changed to coincide with Interpol coz it's their own gig in whelans..I bought a ticket when they went on sale and its valid for January too.
    Oh I know it's their own gig. A lot of bands who go on tour supporting a bigger band, do their own gig in a smaller venue the day after or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Interpol will be on Jools Holland Later this Friday, details here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Sweet, thanks for posting.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 robwDIT

they do petitions for anything these days!!
    but wud love to see interpol again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

cool, nice one. hope they do grace our shores again.
    Interpol will be on Jools Holland Later this Friday, details here.

Advertisement