Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's the coolest/best?

Options
  • 26-10-2004 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

Me and my brother constantly argue who's the coolest/best, Wolverine or Cyclops? So I'll ask who ever's willing to decide between these 2 characters.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Darrk

I don't like either of them in fairness...

But if I choose between them I'd go for Wolvie.

--Darrk.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Spider Jerusalem would wipe his backside with both of them :D

I thought most people preferred the character of Wolverine (given that cyclops is usually portrayed as having a stick up his arse with a stick up its arse) but some people prefer cyclops' powers. I don't read X-men though, so I don't really have a preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

I think wolvie is cooler, but he gets a little over done. That said I think cyclops is an important character and I hated the way he has been potrayed in the films

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Cyclops is a fag, and a danger to him self and every one with out them glasses .. i'd have to go for Wolvie.. although i think Magneto has the best power and gambit is one of my personal favourits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

wolverine is quite simply, the coolest character in comic books.
    closely followed by Storm, who i absolutlely love...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

wolverine is quite simply, the coolest character in comic books.
    closely followed by Storm, who i absolutlely love...

He was one of the coolest up until he started to appear in every Marvel title every month along with 50% of that months limited series. All the cool things about him like his then unknown origin have be washed away by Marvel in a sea of lame storylines and guest appearences in every Marvel title under the sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭darkened_corner

Fysh wrote:
    Spider Jerusalem would wipe his backside with both of them :D

A-MEN to that.

Advertisement