Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay Shooting Books?

Options
  • 26-10-2004 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I read Sparks putting out his wishlist on books for rifle shooters......anybody know of any books / videos / dvd's for us poor clay target shooters ?????!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

Two books I'm currently reading, in a vain attempt to get my sporting clays scores back out of the gutter.

positive shooting - michael yardley
    move, mount, shoot - John Bidwell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Pull!theother1

Banana Man wrote:
    I read Sparks putting out his wishlist on books for rifle shooters......anybody know of any books / videos / dvd's for us poor clay target shooters ?????!!!!

If you have a look at Sporting Gun, a UK monthly, there are shooting related books etc. The videos are usualy of more assistance. But do not lose sight of the fact that in learning a practical skill that we remember and can therefore use just 10% of what we hear (read?), 30% of what we see but 80% of what we do, or something like that. So dont get hung up on the technicalities and get out there and shoot.......

What part of the country do you live in and what disciplines do you shoot? Contact me and maybe a little practical assistance can be arranged?

Advertisement