Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiator Fri 29th Oct

Options
  • 26-10-2004 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

oh yes friday sees the return of the genius band that is first dog in space,the headline slot is the lads celebratory gig on launching the funniest band website in history www.firstdoginspace.com the lads if you listen to the tracks on the site are becoming major contenders to be next big thing, this was seen at their amazing performance at hard working class heroes....prior to the lads the soviet filter perform,formerly micronite filter these guys also performed brilliantly at hwch,friday also sees them launch their debut ep,they also have an instore in tower the same day at 6pm....dick sambo,weird name,brilliant band,very new to the scene,fronted by one of the best female performers i've ever seen,not to be missed......kicking the whole show off are texas galaxy at 8.35......doors 8pm,7eu with a flyer or if you don't see them around,just text radiator to 0863908829...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

And may I just add, Texas Galaxy kick some serious ass. I saw them play in the Hub recently and they were brilliant, really honest guitar rock in classic three piece fashion. Some Zeppelin riffs here and there, but some really good melodic songs too. All with that Crazy Horse riffing going on! Quality.

Worth it to get there early and see them. I hear a rumour they've just been signed? Are they Dublin's best kept secret?

Advertisement