Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reccomendations?

Options
  • 26-10-2004 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I've the choice between a 7600, 6600 and 6230. I really dont know which to go for. Friend has the 6600 its a nice phone but a bit clunky.... but still a very nice phone :D Not seen the 7600 the 6230 is a decent one from what I've seen :D

Anyone got any advice, tips, stories etc. ? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭digiman

I have the 6230. Its a great phone with lots of features. All the phones you mentioned have nearly all the same features - VGA camera, video recorder, mp3 player, bluetooth etc. so it would probably be the one that you think looks the best. If you can get the 7600 for Stg45 thats what I would go for. If you were getting the 6230 for playing mp3s, I wouldn't really recommend it as the headset is very poor. Goes from stereo to mono and might only work in one earphone. Also my phone has been dropping calls and switching of when I start bluetooth or mp3 player. I have brought it to carphone warehouse but they are all out of replacement phones. Was to lazy to walk to the Nokia shop on dawson st. I must get it sorted out soon cause its starting to annoy me

Advertisement