Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eve Online Gathering

• 26-10-2004 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

For those interested.

check here

A player gathering has been recommended for the 6th of Nov - Brusxelles in grafton street Dublin.

reply here if interested in attending..

Time: I'm gonna recommend 8 bells, but anywere around that is ok.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Stokolan

sounds good bud. will have to check to see what shift im going to be on tho :/ before i can commit to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Ave

Had enough of eve, half of CCP/polaris are either corrupt or biased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Guys due to a lot of people requesting a later date for this I've decided to push it out to another date (yet to be confirmed) for the moment and perhaps even book a spot so it can be a little more sociable. There is a large interest in this event and I'll get back soon with more details about it.
    Another reason is that the choice of location is far to small and wouldnt work out to well.

Can you guys pass this info on to any other irish eve players that might have been interested in attending.

In saying what I've said above.... I'm not taking full responsibility for this event as yet and as such anyone else who is willing to put something together.. plz do :D or get in touch and we can perhaps work something out together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I've just noticed another guy has started this http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=111443
    so I'd say it should be left till then so it can be properly organised.

Advertisement