Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity News/The Record

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Chick u just sound stranger by the day, you'd take mind numbingly boring work vs none/interesting work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Lol how am I possibly getting stranger by the day? Now thats just crap!;)

I'd rather not be lazy at work... doing nothing makes the time go by reaaaally slowly, its better to be productive:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Chick wrote:
    I'd rather not be lazy at work... doing nothing makes the time go by reaaaally slowly, its better to be productive:D
    Have you ever tried being truely lazy at work? it usually invovles going into a daydream so u don't realise where the hell u are after a while....... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

SkyLynx wrote:
    Have you ever tried being truely lazy at work? it usually invovles going into a daydream so u don't realise where the hell u are after a while....... :)
    Try doing that while picking a collection of someone's toenails out from the crevice of a steering column of an already horribly ugly (mustard yellow) Daihatsu Sirion.

An example of how I spent my summer..

Well I didn't really have time to be lazy where I worked during the summer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

so chick what did u work as over the summer? care assistant? stripper? plumber?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

so chick what did u work as over the summer? care assistant? stripper? plumber?
    Maybe she was a themed stripper, in which case, all of the above.

i was a care assistant lol, themed stripper LAST year -keep up guys!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

ooh. good guess by me.

you know me too well!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement