Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFSU:2 Demo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Is it as shít as the first one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Ciaran500 wrote:
    Is it as shít as the first one?

yes....its as shít as the last one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

by the way im being sarcastic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

L5 wrote:
    yes....its as shít as the last one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

by the way im being sarcastic

So its better?

Ciaran500 wrote:
    So its better?

well yes, but i didnt think the last one was bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Contrary to your opinion Ciaran500, many people thought the last one was quite good.

Stephen wrote:
    Contrary to your opinion Ciaran500, many people thought the last one was quite good.

indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

i liked the last one. whats the release date?

Jammer wrote:
    i liked the last one. whats the release date?

not sure, soon enough i suppose though with a demo out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Is the demo the same as the one that was with Burnout 3 for the PS2? As in same things to albiet looking nicer on the pc.

• Advertisement

Is the demo the same as the one that was with Burnout 3 for the PS2? As in same things to albiet looking nicer on the pc.

no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Tiz out the 19'th of november on all platforms, i hope to fook it will have propper lan support on pc.. :confused:

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

we have a demo on the pods in work on ps2. its pretty shi'tty. kinda boring imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Aye the ps2 gfx were muck and in the demo they kinda throw you in the middle of nowhere and expect you to $hite around to look for a race which is boring :confused:

newhoo,the pc demo here is great ,theres some nice lighting/rain effects going on here in this race, tiz actually quite a power hungry game aswell, eveerthing is at max at 1600x1200 and im getting a solid 30-35 fps :(

CC

*just noticed they kinda look like model toy cars in that pic, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

I liked the first one, but in my opinion putting the demo of the second one on the Burnout 3 disc was a big mistake, because it makes the game look so poor in comparison when you just switch to it from Burnout, I immediately switched back and doubt I'll ever play it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There's PS2 demos of this in any branch of GAME at the moment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

i love the new game. the outrun races are fun, the new drift is very entertaining.

oh...and the hydraulics! rofl. can't wait for the pimped out SUV!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The game is nice. Included are two pics which I took earlier :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

I like the demo. The sound is excellent and I think they have improved the game. The driving is much more realistic imo. Cant wait for the game to be release. Only problem is, do I get the PS2, XBox or PC version. Decisions decisions :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ea should stop with the bling bling and make a Need for Speed 6 or 8 or 11 , far better games than underground.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

bah u n00b :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

KdjaC wrote:
    Ea should stop with the bling bling and make a Need for Speed 6 or 8 or 11 , far better games than underground.

kdjac
    WTF??? They're crap. Asid from the underground, the only ones worth buying are the Hot Pursuit games. Getting chased rules.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

NFS Hot Pursuit was class, considering as well that i could run it on my ****ty Dell laptop with a decent screen res. Even though its a fairly old game now, the extra touchs such as police scanners, helicopters, road blocks, spike strips etc. were ahead of there time in terms of a game that has a little bit more than just racing.

A Porsche 911 cop car? No better way to travel.

Advertisement