Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pub Pool Tournaments

• 27-10-2004 12:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any pubs that hold small pool tournaments? say you pay like 10 euro to enter, winner gets the money and the pub takes a bit of it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Hi, The Palace on Camden St. used to have a regular pool tourney on Tue nights (starts around 8).. its been a fair few months since ive entered though so I have no idea if it is still running though I would expect so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Leisure Plex in Coolock were trying to start up an american pool tournament, give 'em a call to see if it got up and running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Bar in DCU have done it a couple times. Six euro if ye're a member of the pool society or seven if you're just a randomer. Prize is usually just 50squid though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Prices for DCU bar are €3 for members and €4 for non members. They are on wednesdays at around 2.30pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dirt Cheap

Hi I know its a bit of a haul for ya but if ya make the trip down to the stix then this pub has a superleague pool tournament every Sunday Night starting at 8.00pm. Entry Fee is 5EUR but the winner gets 150EUR. Handy money if your good. Some of the locals fancy themselves. You'd cover your petrol costs and meet a few new faces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭accensi0n

thanks for all the replies. gonna check them all out.
    Have a house down in wexford so it'll be grand for me to go to that place in Gorey.
    There was a tourney held in my college today (NCI). Didn't play though because I didn't have the money. It was 5 euro entry and winner takes all. Think about 14/15 people entered.

Advertisement