Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obscure - PS2

Options
  • 27-10-2004 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

At the moment I'm playing the survival horror game Obscure. Which I am finding to be very enjoyable. It was certainly under-rated in reviews.

I'm enjoying it alot more than Silent Hill 4.

It's set in an American Highschool and you have 5 characters at your disposal. You can pick any one of them at any point and also a partner if you so wish. The AI is quite good on your partner, but it's alot more fun when a second player takes over. Also each character has a special skill. eg. sprinting, lock-picking, spoting items etc.

It's a bit on the short side though. But I found the combat system enjoyable enough to make me want to play through it a few times.

Also it has a great soundtrack.. and I don't mean Sum 41.. it has some really creepy childrens choir singing in the background at various parts of the game.

Advertisement