Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes4

Options
13»

Comments

• lol did some1 say fifa is better? jaysus. ha. fifa plays like it did 5 years ago. neway enough about that crap... pes4 is a college wrecker :/ and makes me drink cans..lots of cans grrr :)

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

I don't get the PES4 drinking thing myself. I find it hard enough to concentrate when I'm sober. Although drunken multiplayer matches can be funny end-to-end affairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 misdog

"teh only problem that i have is the free kicks...unless they are about 17-19m out they are impossible"

OK, from approx 25m or less aim above the head of the smallest defender in the wall. Hold down on the D-pad, hit 1/3 power with square. When (if) the ball makes it over the wall hold L1 to dip the ball and you should find these easier.

"pes4 is a college wrecker :/ and makes me drink cans..lots of cans grrr "
    LoL - I am trying to enforce a rule that no PES gets played after midnight AND/OR 6 cans. Too many fights starting, controllers getting bounced off the ground etc., although on day one of bringing it in I broke it myself. Every time the ball goes out of play I (or one of me mates) tends to reach for a tipple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

The more I play this the more I'm likin it. Got Burnout and San Andres since and still playing this way more. Theres nothing like scoring a great goal on your mate, from tip off, pass back, pass, back heel, through ball, dink finish, all 1 touch. Havent come across another game that satisfies as much. Everyone should be playing this on whatever platform

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Pro Evo 4 has halted my playing of GTA: SA

it is God on the PS2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

M!Ck^ wrote:
    pes4 is a college wrecker :/ and makes me drink cans..lots of cans grrr :)

a couple of months ago me and a few mates decided that we'd invent the "Pro Evo Drinking Game".

Basically if you conceded a goal you took a shot, you got a man sent off you took a shot and so on.

it lasted one game before i was violently sick on Jagermeister.

Still though, simpler times

Advertisement