Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carrie Fisher

• 17-07-2001 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭

Never relaised Carrie Fisher was in The Blues Brothers until the other night. Never realised she had done so much work either (OK I know a lot is TV + video)

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Fisher,+Carrie

Princess Leia, om nyom nyom

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Yeah, she, Akroid (though you would never guess it now) and Belushi were all MAJOR dope heads together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Did you happen to catch her when she appeared on the Graham Norton show earlier in the year (or late last year)? She was an absolute howl, extremely sound and game for a laugh. Top woman.

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Yeah I did. Sorry, yes I admit to watching Graham Norton's show from time to time.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Carrie Fisher - Film Diva smile.gif

Senretsukyaku
    Kikosho!
    SPINNING BIRD KICK

Chun-Li la morte.

Advertisement