Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Cooler WaterLevel Window Cracked?

Options
  • 27-10-2004 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

just noticed recently that the water level window on my watercooler. I dont know how this happened, now i fill it up and half is lost because of evaporation, it sounds like it is cracking everytime i run a game and the gpu gets hot (well that is the only explanation i can think of. Anyone experiienced this before with the evercool coolers (it sits in a cdrom drive bay), it keeps temps low, but i can hear it cracking. I am going to fix it with some silicone sealing, but i dont know how im going to get the front panel off as it is sealed, DOH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

dont know what could cuase that maybe vibration or heat ..BTW is this how you broke your ati ..i think you where saying you tried this :Dfa1xs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

dubdvd wrote:
    dont know what could cuase that maybe vibration or heat ..BTW is this how you broke your ati ..i think you where saying you tried this :Dfa1xs

LOL, emmmm, YEH, tahts wat i was trying, u would be surprised it fits on snugley and is nearly as good as watercooling for temps, but i damaged the card while bolting it on, i scratched the board :(

Advertisement