Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No access to soccer board....BUT!!!

• 27-10-2004 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Just to let you know, if you didn't already.

Setanta are showing Motherwell v Celtic live on Saturday at 3pm. :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I won't be watching it on Setanta. I expect to be at it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Emm, it says in one of the stickies that theres to be no football threads, and if there is they'll be closed. Just so you know ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Should be in the Broadcasting forum, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭steviem

could some kind person move it to the relevant forum please.

Thank you and apologies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Any soccer related thread posted here will be closed. Just because you dont have posting privlages on the soccer board dose not mean you can set up camp in here.
    Threads will not be moved.

Read the charter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭steviem

Read the charter

DOH!!! read the message above yours...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Wow Motherwell v Celtic!!!! Should be yet another keenly contested and skillful game of football in the Scottish league. The outcome is certainly in major doubt at the moment as the resources available to each team are so close as to make this contest impossible to call!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

I will be there as well!! What I want to know is how come viewers on the NTL package in Ireland get this as part of their package (is that true?) and viewers in Scotland have to pay £12.99 per month to get Setanta. Damn disgrace if you ask me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I will be there as well!! What I want to know is how come viewers on the NTL package in Ireland get this as part of their package (is that true?) and viewers in Scotland have to pay £12.99 per month to get Setanta. Damn disgrace if you ask me :D

Sky viewers also have to pay for Setanta so don't feel so bad .
    Oh and Sheds saying stuff like that will probably end up with motherwell winning :p .

Advertisement