Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendogs. DS

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

awwww look at the cute wlittle doggys....arent they so cute...more obedient too than my own dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

:eek: awwwwwwww!
    Its things like this that would make me pick the NDS over the PSP any day. Nintendo are always brilliant, innovative, and unique. And that really is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

oh,and those items physics/dogs reactions/interactions were absolutly fantastic, too. Really cant wait for the NDS.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Shigeru Miyamoto is the master of cute and cuddly gaming.

AFAIK the Nintendo DS is his baby. We have him to thank for Mario 64 (considered the best game of all time - although not mine) and the innovative N64 controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

don't forget zelda series and the GC controller

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Ah Zelda. Unfortunatly I have been deprived of that game. I asked for Orcana of Time for Christmas of 2000 and got a Playstation2 instead. It kinda distracted me from Nintendo. I'm not much of a fan of the GC but I respect it all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Not really my bag baby. But I am overly impressed with the graphical quality.
    I really have to stop reading threads like this, it makes me want to buy one more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Damn you! Damn you all. I will HAVE to buy one now. Pulling at my heart strings! You really know how to make a grown man cry!
    sign11.gif

Seriously though, this could finally be the joining of girlfriend and nerdy life!

...might reconsider....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Awww, arent they cute? :o

Good graphics too for a HH.....

Advertisement