Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrist Tattoo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

need your password to access.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

sorry try that one, that should be the public link, my bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i aint any tattoos yet

but the wrist ones are definetly what id go for

id have to get both done though with the same design

one of the problems i have with tattoos and piercings is

i have to get two or one in the middle
    symetery(dunno if thats spelled right)
    but i gotta match on each side...

is anyone else like that or is it just me?

i aint any tattoos yet

but the wrist ones are definetly what id go for

id have to get both done though with the same design

one of the problems i have with tattoos and piercings is

i have to get two or one in the middle
    symetery(dunno if thats spelled right)
    but i gotta match on each side...

is anyone else like that or is it just me?

Eh is that a form of OCD?

cud be?

:s

i like symmetrical

• Advertisement

Are you anal in other matters?

im not gay

:(

lol no, that's not what I meant.

anal in the Freudian sense. hold on will look for a description.

anal-retentive
    adj.

Indicating personality traits, such as meticulousness, avarice, and obstinacy, originating in habits, attitudes, or values associated with infantile pleasure in retention of feces.

Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
    Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Main Entry: anal–re·ten·tive
    Pronunciation: 'An-&l-ri-'ten-tiv
    Function: adjective
    : characterized by personality traits (as frugality and obstinacy) held to be psychological sequelae of toilet training —compare ANAL 2b —anal retentiveness noun

Well I went in and got my wrist tattoo done yesterday, I got it for 75 in snakebite. The outline was a bit painful but nothing too unbearable and it kind of freaked me out how much it bled afterwards but apart from that its fine and im happy with it

• Advertisement

75 isnt bad at all
    id pay that

wudnt mind havin a look :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

mine was 60 euro! not as painful as i thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

my leg tattoo was €160 :( and is bigger than i wanted it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

i have a latin phrase around my left wrist and it is definitely my favourite tattoo. it didnt take long to do at all and the only bit that was in anyway painful was the very middle of the inside and the bone on the left side.
    i got it done in Celestial Ring and would definitely recommend them.....so many people have commented on the "beautiful lines"

and like someone else also pointed out....you can always cover it with a watch! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yeh i got mine done the other day. A skull i drew myself but i got it done near my elbow on my inner forearm. If i'd gotten it one my wrist it'd probably slip out in work and they wouldn't be happy bunnies.

Got it done in Celestial Ring by Greg and I'm quite happy with it. Only got the outline done though so I paid the e80 but he said he'd include the inside for that price. Still not sure what to get done with it yet though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

everywhere's gettin so expensive, but the best thing i've ever heard is when i went into classic ink to get a 1"x1" star on my thigh, and they were like 'yeah we'll do that for aound eighty' and me being poor broke student rambled on down to Zulu and they were apologetic about having to charge me their minimum of 50..
    i'd recommend zulu for anything involving complex shading, theirs is so subtle, tis class.

how long does the wrist thing take
    in regards of time?

hours?

Mine took twenty minutes and its 2 " x 2 ", it's an ekg line tho not a whole lot of artistic skill involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

in total i was in there for about an hour.. getting the guy to redesign it until i was 100% happy with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Is any one going to grace us with pix of their inkings? I'm courious on how they turned out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 greenday chick

Heres mine

Need to get the digital camera working I've been meaning to get pictures of all my tattoo's up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 realt

butterfly wrote:
    everywhere's gettin so expensive, but the best thing i've ever heard is when i went into classic ink to get a 1"x1" star on my thigh, and they were like 'yeah we'll do that for aound eighty' and me being poor broke student rambled on down to Zulu and they were apologetic about having to charge me their minimum of 50..
    i'd recommend zulu for anything involving complex shading, theirs is so subtle, tis class.
    i got mine done in classic ink its fairly detailed and it cost 70 i was happy wit dat they are doin my next one cuz theyre about the only place i know who i can get to help me in designing it as for zulu heard bad things but hey im sure its like that everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I'm fairly good mates with Shaun & Gavin in Zulu & to be honest, I ama PICKY git about who I will let tattoo me - the only others who I'd let near me to ink me is Paul & Badger from Atattooed & again it's cos they're mates of mine too.... Paul did my arm & shoulder blade tattoos, while Shaun did my chest tattoo last Monday....

I'm getting a white tattoo done on the inside of my wrist next week - which Shaun is doing for me, since he did my last one.... the other 5 were done by Paul from Atattooed. Shaun is doing my Manga angel this friday & my wrist one next week. He's also agreed to do my other inner-right arm one ('Laugh Now Cry Later' one) as well as start my back piece in the new year.....

Most important factor with tattoo artists is you usually go to ones you're comfortable with & happy with yourself... everyone has different opinions on people's work.... my ex won't go to ANYONE except this one guy now working out in Swords somewhere.....

Interested to read people's discussions on their wrist tattoos as this is new territory for me.....plus breaking my own 'below the elbow' rule.... :D

::: ven0mous :::

Advertisement