Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victory to Al Pieda!!!

Options
  • 27-10-2004 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Never mind that harmless old crank who used to throw custard pies at the likes of Bill Gates to get his name in the paper.

My support goes to the Al-Pieda Martyrs' Brigade who interrupted a typically bilious rant by arch conservative Ann Coulter at a university lately by pelting the reptilious ratbag with pies.

If you are in any doubt as to whether the witch deserved it, click on the second video on the page where she witters on for half an hour about 'savages' 'camel-riding nomads' and 'pantywaists'. Make up your own minds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

yup shes often found on the Fox news network spouting her crap off to people who dont agree with her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

One of the very few times I happened to turn on Fox News - she was on it. On that weekend Fox and Friends program. My god, she's an awful streak of misery. Peg Sayers reinvented for television.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I saw this some time ago on the thesmokinggun.com.

They never managed to hit her with the pies much to Annes delight. Here comment on the attack is quite typical of her attitude.
    COULTER: A couple alleged males attempted to sucker punch a 100-pound woman and missed. And they ended up with their faces smashed in and spending the night in the Pima County Jail, where I'm sure -- being good liberals -- their views on gay marriage will serve them well.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Throw a pie at a Republican; spend the night in jail.
    Hold a democrat down and kick him in the face while being filmed on camera at the Republican National Congress; never get prosecuted for lack of evidence.

That is all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

She's taking the pi$$, right?
    Shouldn't she be arrested for inciting hatred, just like Abu Hamsa?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

While we're on the subject of the Smoking Gun: Mafia Soldiers Support Bush-Cheney made me giggle.

adam

If she's taking the mickey PH, she's been doing it for a long time...

Sparks wrote:
    Hold a democrat down and kick him in the face while being filmed on camera at the Republican National Congress; never get prosecuted for lack of evidence.

Do you have a link for that?

Here, with a link to the ABC news footage of the incident.

Sparks wrote:

Never heard about that. I see they found the SOB and he has a blog.

http://ksfp2004.blogspot.com/2004/08/dems-disenfranshise-militarykerry.html#comments

Check out the comments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

Sparks wrote:

Can't get it to work. Is there some further link we need?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

If you are in any doubt as to whether the witch deserved it, click on the second video on the page where she witters on for half an hour about 'savages' 'camel-riding nomads' and 'pantywaists'. Make up your own minds.

Cant believe that you would get your knickers in a twist over her saying "came-riding nomads", surely her saying they only way to sort them (muslims) out was to invade their countries, kill their leaders, send in the christian missionaries and convert them, is a lot worse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

Nuttzz wrote:
    Cant believe that you would get your knickers in a twist over her saying "came-riding nomads", surely her saying they only way to sort them (muslims) out was to invade their countries, kill their leaders, send in the christian missionaries and convert them, is a lot worse?

I quite agree. I just wanted to give a brief flavour for the tone of her comments, plus a link to one of her speeches so people can make up their own mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

Nuttzz wrote:
    She was interviewed by Adam Boulton on Sky on Sunday and made it clear that she didn't say that they should be converted "forcefully". She was very annoyed at Boulton for suggesting as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Redleslie2 wrote:
    She was interviewed by Adam Boulton on Sky on Sunday and made it clear that she didn't say that they should be converted "forcefully". She was very annoyed at Boulton for suggesting as much.
    This is a direct quote:
    We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

Does it sound to you like she means to send over a few million kittens to gently lick Christianity into them?

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    Does it sound to you like she means to send over a few million kittens to gently lick Christianity into them?
    No, I think either she's plain bonkers or she was abused as a child. Boulton gave up pressing the point because she wasn't making any sense whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Hahaha, deadly.

I bet she was bullied in school.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Redleslie2 wrote:

I'm disappointed I missed her on that, tell me was she all defensive about having to deal with a liberal media type?

Nuttzz wrote:
    I'm disappointed I missed her on that, tell me was she all defensive about having to deal with a liberal media type?
    She did rant at Boulton for saying "forcefully" and I think she said something along the lines of how it was typical of the way she's misrepresented but I can't remember her exact words. She was doing my head in too much. Until then I'd thought she just might be a 3rd rate hack tapping a market but the rolling eyes, speed freak type twitchiness and one line answers convinced me that she's as mad as a bean.

My favourite quote of hers is "When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors".

Coulter for president in 2012! Or thereabouts.

Advertisement