Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC Final , opinions?

Options
  • 27-10-2004 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

to be honest, not too much of an improvement, the explosions are great but the single play remind very much the same, i was hoping for some Iraqi T55,T65s :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I can never understand people who even rate single player in Battlefield, its a mainly online affair, with the single player purely there to show you which end of the gun to point away from your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

magick wrote:
    to be honest, not too much of an improvement, the explosions are great but the single play remind very much the same, i was hoping for some Iraqi T55,T65s :confused:
    ROFLMAO! There's a single player? No way! Never knew that.

I only played online. The bots in BF42 are dumb. Its like an EA server, except you know you won't get TK'ed, on purpose :rolleyes:

Have yet to reinstall BF42, so I'll do my side of it when I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Chunks

can anybody whack up an aul link to download from? I couldnt be arsed waiting half an hour on fileshack!

</edit>
    Just found the thread started by Kdjac with a mirror, think im going blind
    <edit/>

Advertisement