Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Renaissance:The Mix Collection Vol 1

• 27-10-2004 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

One of the,if not the greatest House compilation mix ever by Sasha & Digweed,i actually had it years ago and lost it (long story :o )its being re-released next month but at £29.99 sterling (not including P+P) its pretty expensive,was wondering if anyone here has a copy,and if so could they possily burn me one?Obviously id pay for any costs incurred (and would be eternally grateful ;) ) cheers..... :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Tracks:

[{CD1} Song For Life (Lemon Interupt mix) - Leftfield / Song For Life (Dub For Life mix) - Leftfield / Song For Life (Steppin Razor mix) - Leftfield / For What You Dream (Full on Renaissance mix) - Bedrock / Chronoclasm - Rhythm Invention / De Niro (Spaceflight remix) - Disco Evangelists / State Of Mind (Quite mix) - Memphisto / V.O.A.T (Original mix) - Moonchild / Perfect Motion (Boys Own mix) - Sunscreem / Keep On Pressin’ On (Didn’t I Show You Luv mix) - That Kid Chris / Bladerunner ‘Til We Meet Again (Brothers In Rhythm Perkappella) - Remake/Inner City / House Stompin’ (Big Bump mix) - Bump / Child Bride (Feedback Max mix) - F. Machine / Stand Above Me - OMD]

[{CD2} Slide (PDF mix) - Fluke / Let’s Get This Party Started (Party mix) - Funk Machine / Slide (Scat and Frenzy) - Fluke / Trust (Pink mix) - Corrado / Trance 1 (Oriental Psyco Est mix) - DJ MBG / Talk To Me (Sasha’s Full Master mix) - Hysterix / Angel - Annadin / Mismoplastico (Dirtysyncomix) - Virtualmismo / Mismoplastico - Virtualmismo / Always (Psychedelic Martini remix) - Fishbone Beat / Not Over Yet (Perfecto mix) - State of Grace / She Hold’s The Key (H.A.L.F. I’m a Believer mix) - Secret Life / Do You Wanna Know (Gut Drum mix) - Funtopia / Tranceillusion (Original mix) - VFR / Was That All It Was (Def mix) - Kym Mazelle]

[{CD3} I Can't Forget You - Anthony White / Go (Nightime mix) - Moby / Show Some Love (Original dub) - Jaco / Little Bullet (High Velocity mix) - Spooky / Sublime (dub) - Havana / Another Sleepless Night (Bassman mix) - Shawn Christopher / Age Of Love (Trance Dub & Fantasy mix) - Unity 3 / They’re Here (D-Ream Dream) - EMF / Solar Plexus - Solar Plexus / Ethic Prayer (Euro mix) - Havana / Bombscare - 2 Bad Mice / Age Of Love (Watch Out For Stella mix) - Age Of Love / It's My Pleasure (Club mix) - My Friend Sam feat. Viola Wills / Dirty Lemon - Interupt]

Wow that sounds like a savage collection. Anyone got it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

anyone at all?searched on soulseek and nobody seems to have it either so it is pretty rare,a classic house compilation......... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Not supposed to ask for cds on this forum.

Why the hell not it is a supposed dance music forum is it not?im only asking if anyone has this CD could they make me a copy of it........... :rolleyes:
    Anima wrote:
    Not supposed to ask for cds on this forum.

Well ive managed to order a copy of this online for €20 which is good so cant wait to receive it,Paddy if your readign this i deleted your PM but i wont be needing a copy now but thanks very much for the offer mate much appreciated.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Your gonna hate me for this but it's 15eu on cdwow.com with a 2 pound discount.

http://www.dvdbargain.net/cdwowBestPrice.asp

Gonna buy it myself - thanks for bringing it to my attention (albeit indirectly!)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

tut tut tut,
    asking for cd's here isn't allowed...
    But I can't stop people having dealings within pm, glad to see you went the honest way and purchased it though :)

well it wasnt for the want of trying to download it from the net but it no one on soulseek seemed tyo have it,,i dont mind paying a score or so for a classic album............. :rolleyes: :)
    Lenny wrote:
    , glad to see you went the honest way and purchased it though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

got it last friday, was the first in ireland to get it from HMV.

best album i prob have in me collection! what you lot think of it?

Advertisement