Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

technical drawing????

Options
  • 27-10-2004 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know a website that shows technical drawing solutions please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Young Siward

The only resource i know of is the exam papers off examinations.ie. They aren't bad but can be a bit hard to figure out what's going on.

There is a site out there for the eng apps option if that's any use, off the UL website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Yep try examinations.ie but they only show papers since 2001 so they aren't a great help. You'll also get hints on how to approach the questions from the marking schemes, what gets most marks etc. They give you the solution but you have to figure out how to do it yourself, but you should grasp it otherwise your kinda screwed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

im on the site and i cant find the solutions, any help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

To be honest there's not much in the way of solutions to exam questions on the web. Apart from the marking schemes on examinations.ie. Beleive me I've tried the same last year as I couldn't do the majority of the questions properly at this stage last year. The best thing to do with Tech Drawing is just to do every single exam paper question on every topic you plan on doing on the day, and make sure you can do them all properly and then you'll be sorted :)

If you have a decent teacher he'll take all your work you do and mark them and help you out with any problems you have. I was screwed at this stage last year, barely passed the Xmas exam but worked hard for the last 6 months and managed to pull out a higher level B3. It's an easy exam with practice, unless they've changed the whole thing this year or something :confused:

Advertisement