Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats that song???

Options
  • 27-10-2004 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Ive heard it in HMV today and its even on that new lifestyle sports ad on the tv ,it sounds brilliant,but i just need its name .Can anyone out there help me out??? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

The Killers - Mr Brightside

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Nice one its been in my head all day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Hey weedhead gonna add to d link (hope its ok)

Had Scuzz on a while bk,anthrax were on and d video was based in an airplane with them on the wing playingin the rain-cant remember the song name
    Anybody help,its bugging me!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The song is called "Inside Out" off their album "Volume 8, the Threat is Real"

The song is called "Inside Out" off their album "Volume 8, the Threat is Real"

Thats outstanding !!!!! I'll download it latera and c,cheers 2tone

• Advertisement

Yep thats the tune.Ah thatsbetter, been annoying me.Much obliged 2tone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

If you like that anthrax stuff get State of Euphoria or The collection(best of) , Their first Album Fistfull of Metal is very 80 style metal, u gotta love it :cool:

Advertisement