Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a phone

Options
  • 27-10-2004 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a high price phone, around 450 to spend maybe 500 at a stretch, i want mp3 playback, a good quality camera, mp3 rintones, ability to assign photos to phonebook entries, and good screen/gaming ability.
    I dont want a p900/p910i or a nokia 6230
    Another phone i was looking at was the sony s700i but its very hard to get, even on ebay,
    Can anyone help me choose a phone.
    oh, and it has to look good too :p
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Nokia 6600?
    only drawback is that you can only have .wavs as ringtones afaik.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

The S700i is still up around the €700 mark. You may get one cheaper on Ebay, but there's pro's and con's (sometimes literally ;)) there. How about the K700i, it fits all your requirements and you'll pick one up for around €350-400. It's basically the exact same as the S700 with the exception of a megapixel camera and expandable memory. It has 41MB of internal memory, so it would store around 10 mp3's easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

I believe the Motorola e398 would fulfill all your requirements.

Advertisement