Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krisiun/Behemoth last night

Options
  • 27-10-2004 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭

Well?

Were you there? What do you think?

I got there too late for Incantation, but made it in time for Ragnarok who did an ok job (was this the first black metal band here in ages or what?).
    Krisiun, as usual, DESTROYED. This is the 3rd time i saw them live and they seem to get better and better every time i see them. Amazing live band.
    Behemoth were awesome too, but played for just 50 minutes (as far as i remember). "Christians To The Lions" was something else!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I was really hoping to go myself, but just couldnt get a lfit down to Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I also was really hoping to go, but alas funds did not permit.

Still, I'm looking farward to seeing Behemoth in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

It was an ok gig, incantion I thought were boring. Ragnarok were poor, they were entertaining enough to watch but their general musicianship was awful.

Krisiun absolutely slayed - they make some noise for a three piece and the drummer is awesome.

There was a big dive in sound quality when Behemoth hit the stage, thanks to them insisting on using their own sound guy, either way they were no match for the mighty krisiun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

There was a big dive in sound quality when Behemoth hit the stage

That's right - Krisiun definitely stole the show. Hopefully Behemoth will play a longer set (and with a better sound) in January!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Sonic Titan

Here's a few of my photo's:

PA260026.jpg

PA260020.jpg

PA260022.jpg

PA260051.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement