Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail Invites

Options
  • 27-10-2004 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

I have 6 Gmail invites here for whoever wants one. If you want one PM me with your name and eamil address and I'll send you one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Heh, does anyone not have gmail at this point?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

exactly, I have 5 I need to get rid of. But the people I ask either have one or else aren't bothered with it.

There.. isn't some kind of punishment if you dont' get rid of them, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

no, but it's just so irritating to see the invites there......

Yeah, true...

If you feel really bad about it you could set yourself up some more accounts and have giddying amounts of space to burn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I have 6 Gmail invites here for whoever wants one. If you want one PM me with your name and eamil address and I'll send you one.
    *sigh*

Giving them out willy nilly really does defy the point of the whole vampire system...

Do you think anyone would even offer anything at this point?
    Hell it's practically gotten that people are paying people to take them.

Why? I just happily have 6, and If someone asks me for one, I make sure they're not an idiot, and ask them not to give them to idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    Why? I just happily have 6, and If someone asks me for one, I make sure they're not an idiot, and ask them not to give them to idiots
    I also do this. Except anyone I know who I would give one to has one already, so I'll just keep my 6 invites for the time being.

But they will, inevitably.

(damn I need to be channelling this pessimism into my novel, which I must mention at all opportunities, because it makes me feel speshal)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

damnit child, check your PMs!

I read that s as capital =p

Oh, and Eoin: She's offline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

hehe! i almost wrote it as one!.. One of my courses for psychology is called Practicals Methodology and Statistics. Even the lecturers call it PMS! feckin' offline-ness!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Go offer them whereever boards.ie has it's gmail invites thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement