Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub food or Canteen food

• 27-10-2004 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

hey guys i was just wondering i know i've only been here a while but so far i have to say the nicest food seems to be coming from the pub also it's the best value i think, what do you guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

New bar wins. Keep that quiet though, don't want it getting busy :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

A poll might be helpful.

I like both. Depends. If I'm going for a few drinks I go in and get chips from the old bar. If I want lunch I get soup in the canteen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

pub food is very nice, but for me the spar chicken rolls still wear the dcu crown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

The new old bar is easily the best place for eatin' this year, no need to walk all the way over to eurospar anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Spicy chicken coleslaw and cucumber rolls with mayonaisse in spar are the best!

But the pizza in the canteen can be nice sometimes if its just been cooked. Not if its been lying there for ages.

The fry ups in the morning are dreadful though! 7 quid it cost me today and it was rank.

Have yet to try the breakfast rolls in the old bar yet but ill report back soon as ive heard good things ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement